Turkey

demo-site-Turkey-sky-sea
map-innoqua-demo-site-Turkey

Turkey: INNOQUA demo site in Sinop

Sinop is located in the northern part of Turkey at the Black Sea coast. It has a population of 200,000 people living in the city centre and nearby villages. Almost 90% of the population have access to a sewage system, while the remaining 10% use septic tanks as their main form of sanitation.

Beneficiaries

The INNOQUA system treats the wastewater from a residential complex with 8 detached houses and a building for social activities. The complex hosts approximately 55 people.

Residential housing complex in Sinop
Residential housing complex in Sinop
The INNOQUA system installed at the housing complex in Sinop
The INNOQUA system installed at the housing complex in Sinop

INNOQUA System

Design Capacity: 3m3/day

Source of Wastewater: Toilets, bathrooms and kitchen

Specific Scientific Research Objectives:
To assess the potential of the INNOQUA technology to be implemented in residential housing.

Configuration:
In Turkey the INNOQUA system consists of a lumbrifilter, daphniafilter and a UV unit.

INNOQUA demo site in Sinop: Prepping the Lumbrifilter
INNOQUA demo site in Sinop: Prepping the Lumbrifilter
INNOQUA demo site in Sinop: UV purification
INNOQUA demo site in Sinop: UV purification
INNOQUA-schematic-Turkey

Location:
Lalaköy Köyü, Sahilkent Mahallesi Doktorlar sitesi,
Sinop
Turkey

Operated by INNOQUA partner:

logo-ekodenge

For questions or to arrange a site visit, please contact:
Serkan Naneci
Expert/Researcher at EKODENGE Turkey
serkan.naneci@ekodenge.com